Pike County Christian Academy seeks to lead students to faith in Jesus Christ. Also to help develop young men and women who adhere to a Christian world view and are prepared to participate as Godly members in every aspect of their lives as defined in the Bible, to bring glory to God and to further his kingdom.
Our Mission Statement
Pike County Christian Academy seeks to provide a quality education that promotes spiritual, academic, and social development through Christ centered teaching as defined in the Bible.
Our Statement of Faith & Lifestyles
Each member of the Board of Directors and each employee of the Corporation, having accepted Jesus Christ as his or her personal Savior, shall subscribe annually in writing to the following Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, infallible, authoritative, and inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons-Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33). His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35). His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15, 7:26). His miracles (John 2:11). His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9). His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4). His Ascension to the right hand of God (Mark 16:19). His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the abolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation, because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; the men are justified only by faith in the shed blood of Christ; and that only by God's grace and through faith alone we are saved (John 3:16-19, 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved receive eternal life and those who are lost receive eternal condemnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).
Secondary doctrines and denominational issues will not be presented as primary doctrine. When these issues arise the board and faculty will respect denominational diversity and refrain from conflict. Each member of the Board of Directors and each employee of the Corporation shall abide by the following Statement of Lifestyle:
The Bible is the ultimate and final source for determining our personal, professional, and public morality. As a follower of Christy, we each submit our will to God in accordance with the Bible.
Pike County Christian Academy is a school that provides growth and learning within God's word to grades K-12.
We follow ABeka and ACSI Standards for teaching.